Men's trousers measuring
1. Lay flat on the floor the trousers.
2. Measure the width of the waistband as shown on the picture on the left.
We recommend you also to measure any of your best fitting trousers by following the steps bellow:
* Please note that you will need to adjust the exact length of the trousers and have them hemmed after you try them on with your tango shoes.
In order to proceed with the order of your trousers we will need you to fill in the order form the following measures:
2. waist around (marked as "B")
3. lower waist around (marked as "C")
4. length from lower waist to floor (marked as "D")
Please, check the picture on the right!